- nPulse datasheet: PCAP Express WorkBench
Datasheet for a general-purpose packet capture & monitoring toolkit.
- Dragonfly datasheet: Dragonfly FlowMeter
Sales sheet for a flow-based network traffic analyzer.
- Infinio Accelerator
Datasheet for a VMware-based server-side cache software.
Technical marketing content
- EMC white paper: Securing the Virtual Information Infrastructure
This white paper discusses the elements and features of a secure private cloud virtualized environment.
- EMC Integrated Infrastructure for VMware Reference Architecture
This architecture definition presents lab test performance results for a private cloud “data center in a rack” solution based on VMware vSphere 4.
- Infinio Q&A: Why architecture matters
This technical brief discusses the architectural advantages of Infinio’s cache design.
- 3Com Unified Gigabit Wireless PoE Switch 24 Quick Start Guide
This is a quick start guide for a network switch that provides unified management of wired and wireless connections. I was solely responsible for producing this manual including the writing, editing, illustration, and final delivery. I worked closely with a global product team that included personnel in Taiwan, India, Israel, and the US.
- 3Com AP2750 Managed Access Point Quick Start Guide
This is a small quick start guide for a wireless access point aimed at small and medium business networks. The manual was created from a previous generation of the product, and I was solely responsible for the updated writing, editing, some illustration, and delivery. This quick start guide was also translated into seven languages, and I oversaw the localization effort including managing the outside translation vendor.
- 3Com Unified Gigabit Wireless PoE Switch 24 Release Notes, Firmware version 01.01.14
I worked closely with the product manager to produce this release note. It is typical of the small release notes I produced at 3Com.
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services Configuration Guide
This is a configuration guide for the Cisco WAAS product. WAAS improves network speed by optimizing different types of traffic based on user-defined policies. In this manual I contributed throughout the document, but I was solely responsible for producing the “Configuring Virtual Blades” section beginning on page 375.
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services Command Reference
I also contributed throughout this WAAS command reference. I was solely responsible for the “Virtual Blade Configuration Mode Commands” section beginning on page 612.
- Release Note for Cisco Wide Area Application Services Software Version 4.1.1x
I worked closely with the release manager, product marketing, and the program manager to produce this release note for the WAAS product. The product team was global, with members in India, Israel, and both coasts of the US.
- Will the ARRI Alexa finally kill film?
- mypressi TWIST portable espresso maker
- Researcher demonstrates vulnerabilities of mobile phones
- Born to be wired: DashLink iPhone/iPod Touch dock for Harley riders
- EarthTronics Windgate wind turbine
- Pentax K-7 digital SLR
- EMC V-Max system